Last edited 13 Feb 2018.
The new Kampong Bahru Bus Terminal will open on 10 March 2018.
Located at 11A Spooner Road, this bus terminal serves as a replacement for the New Bridge Road Bus Terminal, which will be closed with effect from the same day.
With the move, all bus services previously operating from New Bridge Road Bus Terminal will be amended to 10499 Kampong Bahru Bus Terminal.
- Bus Services 2, 12, 54, 121, 122, 174, and 190 will be extended and will call at bus stops 10011, 10041, and 10049. Bus Services 12e, 174e, CT8, and CT18 will only call at bus stop 10011 along the extended route.
- Bus Service 120 will be shortened and will skip bus stops 10049, 10017, 10021, and 10041.
Several bus stops in the area will be renamed as well.
- 10011 Opp New Bridge Rd Ter along New Bridge Road will be renamed to ‘Bef Neil Rd’.
- 10041 Aft Blair Rd along Kampong Bahru Road will be renamed to ‘Bef Kg Bahru Ter’.
- 10049 Aft Jln Bt Merah along Kampong Bahru Road will be renamed to ‘Opp Kg Bahru Ter’.
Operational hours of the amended bus services for the direction originating from Kampong Bahru will be changed as follows.
- First bus of Trunk bus services will be brought forward by 5 min. No change to last bus timing.
- No change to operational hours of Fast Forward, Limited Stop, and Chinatown Direct bus services.